Friday, September 25, 2009

Ready..Get Set...Go!

We are set to begin Brennen's therapy on Tuesday, September 29th.
Tim will be going with Brennen on his first day. My grandfather passed away on Thursday and his funeral services are scheduled for Tuesday. Sophia and I will be going up to Cleveland following the services. We tried to move the start day to Wednesday, however they only begin new patients on Tuesday so we would have to delay a whole week before starting. My grandpa was glad for Brennen to be getting the help he needed so I know he would not want us to delay this any longer. Tim feels bad he will miss the services, but our family is behind us with proceeding with our designated start date.
We will post Brennen's progress and how the day went in general for that first day. I am predicting some craziness!
I am nervous for Brennen and how he will respond. It will be a day of mixed emotions and a feeling of being torn with my thoughts in two separate places. I will be thinking about Brennen as he and Tim are there while at the same time be grieving the loss of my grandfather.
Through it all, I know the Lord has a purpose and a plan for everything. Sometimes it's hard to see through the stormy clouds...

1 comment:

  1. Thank God your family is behind you, and not giving you a hard time. I'm looking forward to seeing how the whole process works out. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete