Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesday,September 29, 2009

Whew! I will keep this post short because I am exhausted. Brennen and I are at the Ronald Mcdonald House tonight. They called and said we had a room available so after the funeral we went home and packed and got here about 6:45 p.m.
After we got unpacked, Brennen and I went to the kitchen area of the house and I gave him his rice cereal and strawberries and I ate left-overs from the funeral dinner. We went back up to our room and I gave Brennen a bath and got his pajamas on. We said prayers and now he is laying in his bed trying to go to sleep.
I will try to do the same for myself.
I will post more tomorrow on how our first day of in-patient therapy has gone.

p.s. no kitchenette but room is very nice!

5 comments:

  1. I will read your blog everyday! You are all in my prayers! I know that this will be a good thing. If you need anything, please let us know!
    ~Mary Legan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon & Steve BrownSeptember 30, 2009 at 4:15 AM

    We are thinking and praying for you. What a whirlwind of emotions and changes you must be feeling and experiencing, but a blessing that God is in control of. Please let us know if you need absolutely anything at anytime!
    Love, Shannon & Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brennen, it's me Trent! Hope you are doing good, my Mommy told me they have a train table there to play with...that's cool! Last night my Mommy and I prayed for you when I went to bed. Give us a call when you are up for a visitor, I would love to come and play with you!
    Love, Trent

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope everything goes well, we will be thinking about you and B, love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chrissy, hopefully the thereapy goes well for Brennen. Was sorry to see your grandfather had passed away. I never knew you and Tammy Booth were related. I will keep you in my prayers hoping things go well. How long will you be there?

    ReplyDelete