Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday, Nov. 6, 2009

It's a beautiful Friday outside and we are looking forward to making the drive home in the sun! It seems like the weather has been rainy whenever I drive home.

Nothing terribly exciting has happened today which is kind of nice. Brennen is doing good with eating today and is now taking a nap. I am back at the RM House getting our things together to go home. I like to pack when he is napping and then all of our stuff is in the car, so after his last feed we can just leave from the hospital.

This will be a good weekend to enjoy some outside time..while it is still nice. I have a feeling this might be our last good weather weekend for awhile. Enjoy everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    My almost 16 month old is in Feeding Therapy once a week. I was fortunate enough to have a pediatrician that took my concerns seriously, even if most other people didn't. I was just referred to your blog and I am enjoying sharing this wonderful, yet may times frustrating journey with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ursula,
    Thank you so much for reading my blog. It is nice to know that you're not alone in your struggles with eating...or lack of eating as the case may be..but I appreciate you writing and looking at the blog. I hope your little one is on his/her way to getting the nutrition that he/she may need. It can be so frustrating but it is comforting to know that there are doctors and therapists who work solely on this purpose..helping children eat who are not currently eating for whatever reason.
    God Bless you on your journey..and keep in touch..I would love to know how you all are doing too.

    ReplyDelete