Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesday, Nov.10, 2009

We seem to be on a roll now (a gluten-free roll!)..alot of good days..I think Brennen's little system has adjusted to all of the new foods he is eating and he is eating really well now. He will still put up little fights now and then but overall he is eating much better.

I will get a lesson in pureeing today at 2:00. The kitchen staff will show me how they can puree protein so smooth. I will let you know the little secrets..stay tuned! The suspense is killing you, I know..

I want to send a thank you again to all of our family, friends and co-workers who send us your prayers, thoughts, well-wishes, and cards. They truly mean so much and it helps to keep us going. It has been a long haul but I wouldn't change a thing. It was definitely something we had to do for Brennen's health and my sanity!! Thanks again everyone :0)

p.s. Don't forget to check back for the Art of Pureeing Foods 101...

No comments:

Post a Comment