Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thursday, Nov, 19, 2009

Today is a great day for a nap...the rainy weather just screams, "Nap Time!". This is what Brennen is doing right now. If there was an extra bed, I would probably be doing the same thing.

I had my parent meeting today and the feeding team is very pleased with Brennen's progress with eating and his weight gain. He was 33 lbs when we entered the program. He is now a little over 35 lbs; A very typical weight for his age group.

We made a "real-life" eating schedule in our meeting and discussed how on next Wednesday we get to leave at 12:00! Yay!! That will give us the afternoon to get checked out of our room and be on our way to go enjoy the Holiday weekend.

My heart is full and happy! Brennen will be able to enjoy a Thanksgiving dinner in comparison to last year's meal of baby rice cereal!

I think I will go find an empty chair somewhere, curl up and watch some tv...not quite the same thing as a bed but it will have to do.

I will post more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment