Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday, Nov. 2, 2009

Last night Brennen woke up 4 times with cramps and feeling like he has to go to the bathroom; with not much production for his efforts. I hate you Celiac Disease!!

Now that I got that out of my system....

I took him to Day Hospital this morning and he did eat his breakfast but then I was changing his pull-up about every 30 minutes.

After many attempts I got a hold of Brennen's Gastro-Enterologist at the Main Campus of the Cleveland Clinic and she is going to see him at 1:00 today to check him out and see what's going on with his poor little GI tract.
.
My dear hubby is driving up today to help give me and Brennen some support because I am so frustrated I just don't know what to do to help Brennen. We always seem to go 2 steps forward and then 3 steps back...This is why we could never get anywhere with feeding at home...we were always battling his little bowels from one extreme to the other and in both cases he never felt like eating.

Dear Lord, please give us the help we need today...Amen

1 comment:

  1. Ah Chrissie. I'll continue to pray to you guys. I'm so sorry that you all have to go through this. Poor Brennen. Your mom heart is really getting a work out isn't it? Hang in there. Hugs
    Julie

    ReplyDelete