Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tuesday, Nov. 24, 2009

Brennen is doing very well today with eating. He continues to make the nurses laugh everyday.

Yesterday he was goofing around during his feeding time and I told him that I was going to have to hold his hands if he doesn't take his bite. Ms. Cheryl came into the room to help and then we realized that he had already eaten his required amount of protein for that feed so he didn't have to take any more bites of chicken. Brennen replied, "Whew! That was close!" I thought Cheryl was going to lose it! She started laughing and then I was laughing. She gets a big kick out of him and the stuff he says.

I think they are going to miss him!

Tonight Tim is coming up to spend the night at the RM House with us. Miss Sophia will be getting spoiled at Grandma and Grandpa's house. We will begin packing and cleaning the room to be able to check out tomorrow afternoon. Yay!!

On Wednesday we have a half-day of therapy and then we can return to RM House to finish cleaning and check out. I am so excited to be able to spend the long weekend with BOTH of my kiddos!

We can do this!! We have a grand total of 2 1/2 days of in-patient therapy to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment