Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday, Nov. 9, 2009

What a beautiful weekend! The kids had a chance to play outside and help Daddy rake the leaves. It was nice to get some fresh air and "blow the stink off" as my mother-in-law would say!

Tim and Sophia made the trek back with us on Sunday afternoon and we all played in the tree house that's on the Ronald Mcdonald House property. You don't actually have to climb a tree to get into the house, in case you were wondering the logistics of that picture!!

All of that fresh air helped us all to sleep well. I had to wake Brennen up this morning. Usually he wakes up when he hears me getting ready in the morning. Not this morning...He was out cold. I hated to wake him because he looked so peaceful.

Once I got him up and was getting him dressed, he said, "Mommy, you're my best friend." I said, "Yes, Buddy, Mommy loves you." Aahh..what a great way to start a Monday morning!

Brennen ate three good meals today and then went down for an early nap. He still was pretty tired. He is doing really well with having me feed again, which I am glad.

I mentioned to Ms. Cheryl that I would like to watch the kitchen puree his food so I can see how they do it. When I am pureeing at home, I can not get the meat as smooth as they do here...it's a mystery that I hope to solve!

Things are going well today..can't ask for much more on a Monday afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment