Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wednesday, Nov. 4, 2009

Every Wednesday in preschool, they have Music Therapy. Brennen got to play the guitar today and he loves it!! I think we may have a future musician on our hands.. Ms. Betsy was impressed with how well Brennen did with playing the guitar and mimicking rhythms that they were doing.
I would love it if Brennen learned how to play the guitar or any instrument because I think that could be a wonderful outlet for him.

He seems to be doing very well today. He is eating good despite the change of nurses today (Miss Darcia was feeding him this morning) and the change of environment (we ate in Day Hospital instead of the feeding room because they are painting). Those little changes would have thrown a big monkey wrench in the day when we first started. Our little Brennen is maturing..I am so proud of him.

I am excited to see Sophia and Tim tonight. Tim says she has been asking for me lately. She'll say "Mama?". I just wonder what is going through her mind..She probably is thinking what kind of a crazy schedule is this?! She has adjusted very well. Tim has done a really good job at keeping her routine as normal as possible. She hasn't adjusted to the time change so well though! Tim said she was up at 5:30 this morning and he could hear her in her crib calling for him, "Daddy? Daddy? Daaadddyy!" She is so stinkin' cute!

Well, I will post more tomorrow. Tomorrow afternoon I begin feeding Brennen again. I think we are both looking forward to that. Brennen has been asking me the past couple of days, "Are you going to feed me today Mommy?". I think it will start to feel more normal for both of us when I get to feed him again.

p.s. When we were getting in the car to come to Day Hospital this morning, we could hear the birds chirping. Brennen said, "The birds are tweeting because they like me!".

No comments:

Post a Comment