Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday, Oct. 18, 2009

Okay...so our weekend did not go as I had planned. PRAYERS PLEASE!!

My dad had a mild heart attack on Saturday evening. He was feeling what he thought was indigestion but then his arm began to feel tingly so he knew he better go get himself checked out; with some convincing from my mom. He is doing fine now and is at Mercy Hospital in Canton. Tomorrow morning he will have a heart cath done to determine what damage there is to his heart. The doctor seems to think that there was not much damage with this one because it was caught early. (This is his second heart attack since 1997) The doctor is guessing at this point that he might need a stint put in to open up a closed artery. His heart cath is scheduled for 8:00 Monday morning.

This has become the year of hospitals for our family! My grandfather, my son, and now my dad.
But, through it all we know God is good and is in control of every situation and every circumstance. We are so thankful that this was caught early before any major damage was done. My dad is feeling pretty good right now which I know will help with any procedures that are done and recovery afterwards.

I am just glad that ham is being introduced on Tuesday...Ham and a heart cath on the same day might just push me over the edge! We love you dad and are praying for wisdom for the doctors, a calmness for you, and a quick recovery so you can return home. No Worries!!

1 comment:

  1. Chrissy
    So sorry to hear about your dad. Thankfully they caught it early. Hopefully the heart cath goes well also, and he has a speedy recovery. Like you said God can get you through the tough times. He does miraculous things!! :0)

    ReplyDelete