Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wednesday, Oct. 21, 2009

Today is Wednesday!!

Lots of good things happening today:

1. Tim and my 9th Anniversary is today! We get to spend it with all of our friends at the RM House. That's okay...we got to go out to dinner last weekend. We always go to the same restaurant when we are celebrating something. It is the restaurant that we had our first date: Red Lobster. Nothing says romance like cheddar and garlic baked biscuits. But, we love it!!

2. Tim, Sophia, and Grandma Becky are coming to visit. The weather is so nice that it would be nice to walk around the gardens of the house tonight. Brennen and I did that last night. He enjoyed getting outside. They have a big tree-house that he liked playing in and I am sure Sophie will like it too.

3. Last, but not least, the hospital has taco bar for lunch today in the cafeteria! Yum-O!! I am missing Senor Panchos! When I was coming home I noticed that they have a big tent set up for people to eat outside. Looks like progress is being made and they will open soon. Can't wait!!

Some updates today:

My dad did get to come home yesterday and he is doing very well. He said he is already bored. But the doctors told him he needs to stay home and rest for atleast 1 week. If you know my dad, you know that is very difficult for him. He is already talking about driving to breakfast on Friday to meet some friends. Now we need prayers for my mom, because he is driving her crazy!!

Brennen continues to do very well with his new food. He loves ham!!

Have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I'm glad that both Brennen and your dad are doing well. We love Red Lobster at this house too. Can you believe that crab legs are Dylan's favorite food there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara,
    Dylan is a smart young man! Hope everything is going well with you guys too!

    ReplyDelete