Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday, Oct. 14, 2009

I am afraid to jinx it, but Brennen is doing really well today. He is eating his chicken better than his sweet potatoes. I think we are ready for something new. Let's get movin'! Put some steak on that boy's plate! Just kidding...

I also just wanted to take some time to thank all of you for your comments on the blog and your prayers. I read all of the comments and they make me smile! Thank you so much for following along with Brennen's progress. It means alot and we appreciate it.

Last night we had some friends stop by who were in Cleveland for their daughter's doctor appointment and they brought me supper. Thanks Scott and Tina! It was great to see you guys!

Tonight is Wednesday....which means two things...
1. We are half-way through the week ..and more importantly...
2. Tim and Sophia come to visit! Grandpa and Grandma Snyder are coming to visit too. It is a nice break in the week to see everyone.

p.s. I don't need the Garmin to get back and forth from the RM House to the Hospital anymore. I am now a seasoned Cleveland driver. I'm not getting beeped at anymore for my cautiousness...LOOK OUT!!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe he just doesn't like chicken! Enough with the fowl food! Besides... everything tastes like chicken. So just give him something else. lol

    ReplyDelete