Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesday, Oct. 27, 2009

I am so bored....

Brennen is in preschool right now with Mrs. Betsy, his most favorite part of the day. I asked him today if I could come to preschool too and he said, "No, I'll just see you later!" He didn't want me to come! I guess he needs a break from me and wants Mrs. Betsy all to himself. Sooo cute..

Meanwhile, I AM SO BORED!! I have been to every inch of this hospital and now I don't know what else to do..I have read every magazine and book I brought and my eyes are a little cross-eyed from all of the word searches.

On the plus side, Brennen's little bum is looking much better today. The decrease in fruit is helping! At some point in time we will hit a happy medium with his diet and bowel movement frequency!! Poor little guy.. I just feel so bad for him. It just seems to be one thing or the other..

He gagged on the chicken he was eating today because it wasn't as smooth of a texture as he was used to. He did continue eating it though which is a huge break through in and of itself. Prior to starting this therapy..he would have not wanted anything more to eat after he would gag. We are definitely seeing little signs of improvement with him and it lifts my spirits when those little moments reveal themself.

Okay..I am going to go walk the halls one more time and try to relieve some of my boredom..

1 comment:

  1. Chrissy- I was reading through your blog, and it's almost if I was reliving it! Without TMI- Cooper did the same thing- he pooped so much he kept getting a diaper rash. Sorry you are so bored- what did I do? I remember sitting in the family lounge and getting addicted to Jerry Springer. I'm sure that wasn't good. I did take a nap every now and then. I would sit out in the courtyard and try to get a tan- oh sorry that was in the summer. I guess you could look at the leaves. It always seemed one of the boys needed me. FYI- there seriously could be a steak dinner in Brennan's future- coop loves steak!!!!

    ReplyDelete